Environmental Engineering and Remediation
Underground Storage Tanks, Environmental Assessments, Compliance, Other
Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) Beaufort, SC
The environmental program staff at MCAS Beaufort are supplemented with contracted support. This scope of this contract addresses multiple environmental program areas which are required to supplement the permanent staff and existing contracts utilizing an umbrella approach to provide the Marine Corps environmental managers with maximum support.
This contract provides MCAS Beaufort with environmental compliance and planning technical support in a number of program areas, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Clean Air Act (Title V requirements),
- Clean Water Act (e.g., storm water, potable water, and wastewater),
- Oil Pollution Prevention Act (OPA90),
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA),
- Pollution Prevention Act,
- Mold assessment and mitigation,
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA),
- Contingency planning, and
- Environmental management systems (EMS).
The specific support will vary by program area, but will include the following efforts:
- Preparation of periodic (e.g., semiannual, annual) reports and associated documentation,
- Development of annual emission and chemical inventories and supporting documentation,
- Routine site-visits to monitor program status and identify areas of improvement,
- Development of permit applications and documentation supporting off-permit changes,
- Support for annual reviews and compliance assessments,
- Development and update of environmental plans and compliance manuals,
- Data collection (on-site and remote) and entry, and
- Environmental document review.
GCE was subcontracted to provide Sampling and Analysis Plan preparation for the MCAS Beaufort environmental program.